I’m sorry I’ve been gone for some time, but now Lolita is back in business. And of course, the business we are talking about here is FASHION. This time I’m gonna show you some stunning dresses with open backs that you can wear practically everywhere: at parties, at formal events, at the disco and even when you are just talking a walk on the street.
1. A peach-coloured dress with two beautiful ribbons.
2. A classy black dress with pearls, perfect to wear at a formal event.
3. A two-piece dress, consisting of white lace (at the top) and navy-blue velvet (at the bottom). The dress is accessorized with a big bow at the back.
4. A simple cut, a collar of pearls and two little stripes holding the dress together. What more can you ask for?
5. A dress with a unique back desing and the bottom part made entirely of lace.
6. Let’s pump it up with a crazy colour! The simple cut and the subtle opening at the back compensate for the brightness of the colour and the nude-coloured shoes are ideal for the outfit, emphasizing it.
7. The back of the dress is see-through, made of lace, as well as the hem at the bottom.
8. This cream-coloured dress is ideal for business meetings, cocktails or formal parties. Wear it with black or golden shoes for a more professional look or with a crazy coloured pair of shoes (red, bright yellow, purple, navy-blue) if you are going for a wild but still classy look.
9. A candy-pink dress, with a bare back and precious lace is a dress that every Lolita should own. It’s the dress for the princess inside that you can still wear ouside without being old fashioned, but young, fresh and modern.
10. It’s dusty-pink, elegant and beautiful and has a V-shaped back that fits the cut perfectly.
11. White and gold, the colours of the Greek Goddesses, taken from the files of history and brought back in a modern way, combined to create a beautiful outfit for the goddesses that live nowadays.
12. Bows and lace. What’s not to like?
13. A pink dress made of lace (the upper part) and a V-shaped back.
14. Short and tight, but still elegant and beautiful.
15. A dress with a gorgeous floral pattern, fit for summer and long walks in the park.
16. Last but not least, a pale mauve dress with lace (the bottom part) and an interesting back design.